Wednesday 4 April 2012


Gully: From Gutter to Forever Home


When a member of VSPCA posted the adoption link on the group's wall, I decided to take a look, because I was eager for a puppy. I think it would have been best for me to support the organization and adopt a pup in need of a home. These pups need love too, which they never received and if it wasn't for VSPCA, they never would have had an opportunity.  Dogs are said to be faithful animals, so why not be faithful to them. The manner in how some people treat these animals in our communities are unjust, people have to realize that they too have a beating heart, they have feelings, and pain exists. As I was viewing the pictures of the puppies up for adoption, I came across Gully's picture and I fell in love instantly. I just knew I had to have her. Now she has been with me for two days and I see that she is fitting in very well. She licks me a lot, so I know she likes me, and she loves it when I scratch her chin. I have all my love to give to her and I know she will return it. There is a saying that the greatest love is a mother's, then a dog's, and then a sweet heart's. To the members of VSPCA you are doing a very good job. 

Thank you, 

Natalia 



1 comment:

  1. awww Gully is SO happy!!! im so pleased she has great owners! we miss her :)

    ReplyDelete